FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rotary Golf Instruction and Lessons

"In a Nushell Article"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bdcomer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdcomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "In a Nushell Article"
    Posted: 29 August 2006 at 3:17pm
This article was mentioned in some other posts.  Anyone know where I can find it?

Chuck Quinton View Drop Down
Rotary Swing Instructor
Rotary Swing Instructor

RotarySwing.com Founder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuck Quinton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2006 at 3:26pm
It's in the Member's Vault forum.
bdcomer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdcomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2006 at 3:31pm
Thanks much!
Basque View Drop Down
Members Vault Member
Members Vault Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Basque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2006 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by bdcomer bdcomer wrote:

This article was mentioned in some other posts.  Anyone know where I can find it?

It's a gem.
Magic View Drop Down
Members Vault Member
Members Vault Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2006 at 5:33am
Originally posted by Basque Basque wrote:

Originally posted by bdcomer bdcomer wrote:

It's a gem.

You got that 100% correct, my friend. IMHO, it is without a doubt one of the more, if not the most, important articles that Chuck has ever written. In it he lays out the roadmap, if you will, on executing the one plane swing and does so in a manner that anyone would be able to comprehend and accomplish. It is the step by step way to learn the 1PS. Couple this with the video from the Williamsburg Clinic on "The Drill" and you have the complete package as the drill in the "Nutshell" article is demo'd in the video, starting with holding the club with the left hand and the left arm at waist height, then how to take the club to the top of the BS and how the right arm and hand should be properly positioned on the club. From there, "tilt" is introduced, and the finally,"The Annika Move", to help with the concept of ABT. As I said, the complete package. Simple, huh?

Warmest regards,
Magic 
C.Pender View Drop Down
Members Vault Member
Members Vault Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C.Pender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2006 at 10:37am
I tried to access the "members vault forum" and I came up with access denied."Only members with sufficient permissions can access this page" Can anybody give me the heads up on what those permissions are?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2006 at 6:21pm
$15 a month...
C.Pender View Drop Down
Members Vault Member
Members Vault Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C.Pender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 4:54pm
I signed up as a member and the paypal $15 per month subscription but I am still locked out???
gwlee7 View Drop Down
Members Vault Member
Members Vault Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwlee7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 5:00pm
e-mail or pm Chuck and he'll get it straight for you.
C.Pender View Drop Down
Members Vault Member
Members Vault Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C.Pender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 8:28pm
Hi Gwlee7

Thanks for the help. I did, Chuck did and now I'm a happy camper.

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic